Clay School Board minutes
At its regular meeting held Nov. 26, 2012, the Clay Local Board of Education acted on the following measures:
- Approved minutes of the October meeting.
- Accepted the financial reports.
- Approved a transfer to debt service.
- Heard reports from Principals Tony Piguet Todd Warnock.
- Heard a presentation regarding the districts’s financial analysis.
- Held a public hearing regarding the retire/rehire of district employees.
- Employed a substitute personnel.
- Employed a Latchkey substitute.
- Adjusted some substitute salaries due to an increase in the minimum wage.
- Approved the usage of the Jr. High gym by an outside group.
- Approved two supplemental contracts.
Wheelersburg Tax Budget available for review
Two copies of the Tax Budget for the Wheelersburg Local School District, Scioto County, Ohio are on file in the office of the Treasurer of the Wheelersburg Board of Education. These are for public inspection; and a Public Hearing on said budget will be held at the Board of Education Building, 620 Center Street, Wheelersburg, Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at 11:30 a.m.